Monday, December 10, 2007

17 weeks, 2 days



OK, so there is the belly pic from yesterday (sorry hair is not done and since it was a weekend, no makeup! But you are looking at the belly anyways!) One thing that struck me was how much it looks like my back is bending already. I don't know if it is always curved like that and it's just more noticeable with the belly or if it really is curving more. Weird!

So Twiggy is a turnip this week. Funny but I can't even really picture how big that is. I'll just assume it's bigger than last week! Some of the bones are starting to harden so Twigs not just a blob of rubber anymore.

So one more week until the big u/s!! I can't wait!!!

On Sunday we went furniture shopping because I think we should order furniture sometime in January and I wanted to start looking a bit. Jamie actually enjoyed it and kind of got into it! One of the things I really wanted was a big hutch/changing table combination at Pottery Barn Kids. It was only available online so we went to PBK and looked at their other furniture just so we could see if we liked the way they made their furniture. Well we were both very disappointed. Everything they had in their white collection just felt and looked cheap to me. The drawers didn't slide easily and looked like they were made out of fake wood. So I am really glad we looked and didn't just order! We had gone to a local store earlier and saw some stuff we liked and it was all really well made and better priced. I think we will look at a few more stores but we may end up getting the stuff at the local store. Another big decision, we both decided we don't want white anymore. I think we will be going with cherry wood or a darker wood like that. It was so much fun!!!

Here is a picture from 1st Annual Holiday Cookie baking day, my friend S and baby Ella! She is wearing a jacket I gave her for Hannukah :)

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

I see twiggy.. I see i see!!

Good luck with the furniture shopping - having 2 party's agree on hte same thing can sometimes be a bit challenging.

What a cute baby and that jacket rocks!

ultimatejourney said...

Adorable belly! And great choice with the baby jacket.

Sara said...

One more week until the big u/s?? Wow! I can't believe it!

Courtney said...

That is one adorable bump!

Unknown said...

Great pic... can't wait for the ultrasound...